DORITOS® “Become A Warrior” Contest (“Contest”)
Official Rules (“Rules”)
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN CANADA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND RESIDE IN CANADA AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is only open to residents of Canada, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: employees, contractors, directors and officers of PepsiCo Canada ULC (“Sponsor”), Elite Digital Inc. (the “Administrator”), Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“WB”), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence).
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00 pm (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 20, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on July 12, 2020 (“Contest Period”). The computer of the Sponsor's Administrator is the official time-keeping device of the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, purchase specially-marked participating DORITOS® products (“Participating Products”), as provided below, and look for a nine (9)-digit numeric code located below the “Guaranteed Fresh” statement on the front of the bag or sixteen (16)-digit alphanumeric code below the “Date Code” statement on the front of a DORITOS® Favourites Variety Pack (each a “Bag Code”), while supplies last.
No Purchase: Purchase is not required and does not enhance a person’s chances of winning. If you wish to enter the Contest without purchase, please use the following Bag Code: 902114601. Although online access and an email account are required in order to participate in the Contest, no purchase is required; many public libraries, Internet cafés, retail businesses and others offer access to the Internet and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free email accounts.
|Participating Products||Bag Size|
|DORITOS® Nacho Cheese flavoured tortilla chips||400 g|
|DORITOS® SWEET CHILI HEAT!® flavoured tortilla chips||400 g|
|DORITOS DINAMITA® Chile Limón flavoured tortilla chips||280 g|
|DORITOS DINAMITA® Nacho Picoso flavoured tortilla chips||280g|
|DORITOS® Nacho Cheese flavoured tortilla chips||255 g|
|DORITOS® SWEET CHILI HEAT!® flavoured tortilla chips||255 g|
|DORITOS® Zesty Cheese flavoured tortilla chips||255 g|
|DORITOS® Bold BBQ flavoured tortilla chips||255 g|
|DORITOS® Nacho Cheese flavoured tortilla chips||80 g|
|DORITOS® SWEET CHILI HEAT!® flavoured tortilla chips||80 g|
|DORITOS® Zesty Cheese flavoured tortilla chips||80 g|
|DORITOS® Bold BBQ flavoured tortilla chips||80 g|
|DORITOS® Nacho Cheese flavoured tortilla chips||45 g|
Upon obtaining a Bag Code, visit www.DoritosContest.ca (the “Contest Website”) during the Contest Period, and get started by entering your email address. Complete the registration form by providing your first name, last name, email address, province/territory of residence, confirm your eligibility status and confirm that you are eligible and agree to participate in the Contest according to these Rules. If you are between 13 and the age of majority in your respective province/territory of residence at the time of entry, you must confirm that you have received permission to enter the Contest from your parent/legal guardian. If any Prize (as defined in Rule 5) is won by a minor, the parent/legal guardian of such a minor will also be required to accept the Prize and ratify the Declaration of Compliance and Release on the minor’s behalf. Once you have completed the above, click “submit” to be taken to the next screen to enter a Bag Code where indicated to determine if you have potentially won an Instant-Win Prize (see Rule 5) (subject to verification) (a “Play”) and to receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Draw (see Rule 5).
Limit three (3) Bag Codes per person per email address per day. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period between 12:00 am ET and 11:59:59 pm ET of the same day, with the exception of the first day of the Contest which shall begin at 12:00 pm ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day. All entries/Plays must be properly received and recorded by the Administrator’s computer within the Contest Period in order to be eligible to win a prize.
No other form of submitting a Play is valid other than as stated above. Multiple participants may not share the same email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor and/or Administrator with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning account and/or an eligible participant. Participants may not register/enter with multiple email addresses, nor may participants use any other device to register/enter under multiple identities. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses or accounts under multiple identities will be disqualified and forfeits any prize won, in the Sponsor's sole discretion.
If you participate via a mobile device, you may incur standard data charges from your wireless service provider. Check with your wireless service provider for details these and other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such data charges. If you do not have internet access via a personal computer, your local library or Internet café may be able to provide access to the Internet and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free e-mail accounts.
- HOW TO WIN: There are two (2) ways you could be selected as eligible to win a prize:
(i) Instant-Win: By submitting a Play as outlined in Rule 3. Randomly selected dates and times during the Contest Period will be chosen by the Administrator, and the first participant who completes a Play in accordance with these Rules (whose Play is properly received and recorded by the Administrator’s computer on or immediately after a randomly selected time during the Contest Period) will potentially win an Instant-Win Prize (subject to verification).
If your computer screen or mobile device displays a prize-winning message, you are a potential winner of the indicated Instant-Win Prize (subject to verification). If your computer screen or mobile device does not display a prize-winning message, you are not a winner of an Instant-Win Prize. Potential Instant-Win Prize winners will also receive an email at the email address provided with your entry. All Plays must be properly received and recorded within the Contest Period in order to be eligible to win a prize. Odds of winning an Instant-Win Prize depend on the order in which entries are received.
If you are notified on-screen that you are eligible to win an Instant Win Prize based on your “Play” you will be sent an email to the email address associated with your account that contains a link (the “Notification”). Upon clicking the link, you must enter the email address associated with your account. You will then be prompted to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be provided on-screen without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise. If the potential winner correctly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, they will be asked to complete a prize claim form which includes confirming / providing their name, province and email, and to agree to a declaration of compliance and release. Once these steps have been completed, the Sponsor’s designated agent will confirm the potential winner as a winner, and their Instant-Win Prize will be delivered by email in the form of a digital code. Please allow up to two (2) weeks for verification and delivery of prize. Prizes will only be delivered to winners who have been verified and have complied with these Rules.
If the potential Prize winner does not respond to the Notification within three (3) business days, is found to be ineligible for any reason, declines to accept the prize, or incorrectly answers the required mathematical-skill testing question, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and, at the Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate entrant may be selected as eligible to win the prize subject to the same terms set out above. The Contest Parties will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner.
(ii) Random Draw: A random draw will be conducted on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET at 5511 Steeles Avenue West, Toronto, ON from among all eligible entries received for the Grand Prize Draw during the Contest Period to select an entrant eligible to win the Grand Prize trip for 2 to Santorini, Greece as described in Rule 5. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The entrant selected as eligible to win the Grand Prize will be notified by email within three (3) business days following the draw (the “Notification”). Please see the “Additional Prize Conditions” in Rule 5 for conditions applicable to the Grand Prize Draw.
- PRIZE : The following prizes are available to be won in the Contest:
(i) Instant Win:
(a) Movie Passes: There are one thousand (1,000) movie passes to see WONDER WOMAN 1984 available to be won (each, a “Movie Ticket Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Movie Ticket Prize is up to CAD $13.99. Each Movie Ticket Prize will be awarded in the form of an electronic gift card, redeemable for one (1) General Admission movie ticket at a Cineplex Entertainment LP theatre in Canada. Actual value of Movie Tickets Prize depends on the price of General Admission at the theatre at which the digital code is redeemed. The number of Movie Ticket Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period. Limit one (1) Movie Ticket Prize per person per day during the Contest.
Terms and Conditions – Movie Tickets Prize: The unique electronic gift card is VALID ONLINE ONLY at www.Cineplex.com for a free General Admission ticket to see WONDER WOMAN 1984 as well as other motion picture releases available upon code redemption. You may also use your electronic gift card at store.cineplex.com. Electronic gift card applicable towards the purchase of a General Admission ticket only. One code per transaction regardless of the number of tickets purchased. No cash or credit given on transactions where the total value of the Movie Tickets Prize offer is not redeemed. Not valid for Front Row Centre Events™ or any Alternative Event programming. An applicable surcharge will apply for 3D, IMAX®, D-BOX®, UltraAVX®, VIP (19+), 4DX, Prime Seats or other premium seating performance presented in 2D or 3D. Voucher code cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon, or special discount offer. Free admission ticket is not eligible to earn SCENE® points. Offer cannot be redeemable for cash and are not valid for re-sale. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER BEFORE PURCHASE. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
(b) Tech Pack: There are ten (10) Tech Pack prizes available to be won, consisting of a CAD $100 BestBuy.ca gift card (“Tech Pack Prize”). Each Tech Pack Prize will be awarded in the form of a digital code. TheTech Pack Prize is subject to its stated terms. The number of Tech Pack Prizes available to be won willdiminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period. Limit of one (1) Tech Pack Prize per personfor the duration of the Contest.
Instant-Win Prizes must be accepted as awarded, and cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, which may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
(ii) Grand Prize Draw: The Grand Prize winner can select one (1) of two (2) options as theGrand Prize:
(a) A trip to Santorini, Greece: The Grand Prize winner can choose one (1) trip for two (2)(winner plus one (1) guest) to Santorini, Greece available to be won, consisting of:
- Round trip economy class air transportation for two (2) from the major international airportclosest to winner’s place of residence in Canada to Santorini, Greece (flights, carrier andclass to be determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Double occupancy luxury hotel accommodation for five (5) nights in Santorini, Greece, includingcontinental breakfast;
- Ground transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to airport;
- spending money in the amount of USD $1,000 for winner only
The approximate retail value of the trip prize is $8,090 USD, which is based on a sample departure from Toronto, ON (and is approximately equal to $11,750 CAD using the prevailing exchange rates on March 23, 2020). Actual value may vary depending on winner’s point of departure and air fare.
(b) A cash prize of $11,750 CAD: The Grand Prize winner can choose a cash prize (issued in the form of a cheque payable to the Grand Prize winner) in the amount of $11,750 CAD.
(each separately, the “Grand Prize”)
Additional Prize Conditions: If you are selected as eligible to win the Grand Prize, to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
(i) respond to the Notification from the Sponsor’s designated agent within five (5) business days and provide the information requested;
(ii) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, a required time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by the Sponsor’s designated agent at a mutually agreeable time;
(iii) sign (or, if a minor, have their parent/legal guardian sign) a form of declaration of compliance and release of liability releasing the Contest Parties from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof and return to the Sponsor’s designated agent by fax or email within five (5) business days of receipt of the declaration of compliance and release of liability; and
(iv) otherwise comply with these Rules.
If the potential winner fails to meet any of these requirements, he/she will be disqualified and forfeit the Grand Prize. The Sponsor may then, at its sole and absolute discretion, select by random draw another eligible entrant whom the Sponsor or its representatives will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. The potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification that may include a driver’s license or other form of photo identification as part of the verification process. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify the potential Grand Prize winner.
The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted, transferred, exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, which may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
For Santorini, Greece: The difference between approximate retail value and actual retail value, if any, will not be awarded. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest are responsible for all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, without limitation, ground transportation to and from departure airport, meals not expressly included in the prize description, gratuities, taxes, travel documents, telephone calls, in-room movies, mini-bar expenses, room service, medical and travel insurance, excess baggage costs, optional tours, airport departure taxes, duties, all personal expenses and all other expenses not specified herein. A valid credit or debit card will be required to guarantee your room on check-in. Trip must include a Saturday night stay. The Grand Prize winner’s guest must be legal residents of Canada. Any minor participating in a Grand Prize (as either a winner or guest) must travel with, and be accompanied at all times by, an adult who is either (i) the minor’s parent or legal guardian, or (ii) an individual authorized by all parent(s)/legal guardian(s) of the minor. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary. One (1) traveller must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age. Travel must be completed by October 27, 2021 or the Grand Prize will be forfeited and no further or alternative compensation will be provided. Transportation, and accommodations are subject to availability, standard industry blackout periods (such as December 25, 26, 31; January 1; Spring break, etc.), government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must be in possession of a valid passport and must have a minimum of six months validity for the duration of the trip (though non-Canadian passport validity requirements may be higher).The Grand Prize winner and his/her guests are responsible for obtaining all required medical and travel related necessities (including vaccinations) and documentation, including a valid passport and/or visa, or any applicable permission to enter the destination countries or any country that forms part of the itinerary. If the Grand Prize winner does not have proper travel documentation, or applicable permission to enter the destination countries or any country that forms part of the itinerary, or does not accept or participate in any portion of the Grand Prize for any reason whatsoever (including reasons beyond the control of the Grand Prize winner such as inclement weather delaying or cancelling a portion of the trip), the Grand Prize winner forfeits that portion of the Grand Prize, and the Sponsor shall have no further obligation or liability to the Grand Prize winner with respect to the forfeited portion of the Grand Prize. It is recommended that the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest obtain sufficient personal travel insurance (including emergency medical) prior to departure. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest are responsible for transportation to and from the departure airport. The Sponsor is not liable if travel is impeded or refused by reason of decisions of any governmental authorities (foreign or domestic), or other airline or airport authorities. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must sign and return the Sponsor’s form of declaration of compliance and release prior to ticketing. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor if any part of the Grand Prize selected (or element(s) thereof) is cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled after ticketing of the Grand Prize for any reason whatsoever beyond its control. If, for any reason, any element of the Grand Prize trip does not occur, that portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited without additional compensation and the remainder of the Grand Prize will be awarded. The Contest Parties shall not be liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind, resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize, travel related thereto or otherwise from participation in the Contest. Details on how to redeem the Grand Prize will be delivered to the winner’s address as provided to the Sponsor. Deliveries will not be made to PO Box addresses. The Grand Prize winner must provide sixty (60) days’ notice prior to his/her requested departure date, and once made, travel plans may only be changed at discretion of the Sponsor. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties for any postal mail or courier delivery returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties for Prize after shipping.
The Grand Prize winner acknowledges that the Contest Parties have not made or are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, condition, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- BAG CODES: Only Bag Codes obtained from specially marked Participating Products or through legitimate No Purchase Requests are eligible for this Contest and cannot be combined with Bag Codes from any other game or promotion. A Bag Code will not be redeemed for an entry where the Bag Code is deemed to be void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: Bag Code is not verified or recognized as a valid code issued by the Sponsor in this Contest or Bag Code is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted. The Contest Parties shall have no liability or obligation to the holder of, or in respect of, any void Bag Code. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Sponsor may, upon request and at its sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible or ineligible Bag Code with another Bag Code. The Sponsor reserves the right to inspect and examine any illegible or ineligible Bag Code prior to issuing a replacement. Bag Codes cannot be sold, traded, bartered, assigned or transferred to or shared with a third party, auctioned through an online auction site, or otherwise or obtained through any source other than from one of the methods mentioned above. Bag Codes are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reschedule any prize draw. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible or incomplete No Purchase Requests or entries. Proof of transmission (e.g. screenshots) does not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter the Contest for any reason, or for prizes that remain unclaimed or unawarded.
- By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, without right of appeal, including without limitation eligibility, validity, contents, and/or disqualification of an entry. Entrants who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
- By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, city/province of residence, voice, and statements relating to the Contest or the Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by the Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
- Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Participants engaging in any of these activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted any entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address or phone number provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or phone number by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address, or wireless carrier.
- Entrants and/or winners assume liability for injuries caused, or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury, or property damage. Moreover, as a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree: (a) to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Parties, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Contest or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim for all such damages; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding legal fees and court costs. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statue prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability.
- EVENTS INTERFERING WITH CONTEST ADMINISTRATION:
(i) Termination, Modification or Suspension: The Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without liability to Contest entrants, terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Contest at any time without notice, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, if required with respect to the province of Quebec, in the event any of the following situations arise in the Sponsor’s sole opinion: any impedence or prevention of the Sponsor’s ability to administer the Contest as planned or intended by an event beyond the Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to an act of God, fire, flood, natural or manmade epidemic or crisis, earthquake, explosion, labour dispute or strike, telecommunications equipment failure, utility-related disruptions, software viruses, software bugs, computer programming errors, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), any federal, provincial, territorial or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, pandemic, the order of any court or jurisdiction, or by any other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, if required, if for any reason more entrants receive notification of eligibility to win a prize than the number of prizes stated herein, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or amend or suspend it and award only the number of prizes stated in these Rules via a random drawing for the prizes not yet distributed at the time the Contest is terminated, suspended or amended.
(ii) Procedure upon Early Termination: In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award the prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In no event will the number of prizes awarded exceed the available number of prizes as specified in these Rules.
- The Contest Parties do not make any warranties that access to the Contest Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Contest Parties are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to; (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Contest; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Contest, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Contest; or (f) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Contest or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Contest.
(a) RESIDENTS OF QUÉBEC: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
(b) RESIDENTS OF CANADA, EXCLUDING QUEBEC: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
- CONFLICTS/DISCREPANCIES: In the event of any discrepancies between the English language Rules and the non-English language Rules, the English Rules shall prevail. In the event of a conflict between any Contest details contained in these Rules and any Contest details contained in Contest advertising materials (including, but not limited to, online, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Rules shall prevail.
- INVALIDITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- WB and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Contest.
- Cineplex Entertainment LP is not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Contest.
WONDER WOMAN 1984 and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.